Chattanooga Shooting Supplies is a wholesale distributor of firearms, gun cases, ammunition, optics, reloading products, crossbows, shooting and hunting accessories, knives, military gear, apparel and much more.
The first step in getting the Chattanooga data feed set up on your website is to reach out to their IT Department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access. They should provide you with the steps you need to take to get your distributor credentials and you'll add them under General Settings for "Chattanooga" tab under GUNIMPORT
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Chattanooga" tab.
4. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
5. Change the settings for "Update Products," and "Update Stocks," from "No" to "Yes"
6. Click Save Config.
7. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
For any questions on obtaining your distributor feed credentials, please contact your representative.
If you have not yet set up your account with this distributor, please visit their website for more information on getting an account set up.