Crow Shooting Supply provides Firearms & Accessories inventory. They have approximately 25,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real-time). The features of their feed include a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images of each product, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Crow Shooting Supply data feed set up on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access automated ordering. You’ll also need to point out that you’d like the data in a .csv pull method. Contact your Crow Sales Rep with this information. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. Once you are approved, Crow Shooting Supply will provide you with links to the data feed. Within those links, you’ll see your unique Feed ID numbers. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website. In a separate email, you should receive API information for ordering purposes. Within that email, you will want to take note of the “Security Code/Token. You will also enter this into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Crow Shooting Supplies" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. For "Type" Use "Direct Download IDS."
6. Enter in your Product Feed ID for "Feed ID" and your Price/Qty ID for "Inventory ID." You can leave the rest of the spaces blank.
7. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
8. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
9. Click Save Config.
10. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.