Liberty Mountain provides Archery, Camping & Survival, Climbing, Fishing, Outdoors, and Water Sports inventory. They have approximately 20,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real-time). The features of their feed include a full list of their product lines and detailed descriptions with images.
The first step in getting the Liberty Mountain data feed set up on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access. You will contact your Liberty Mountain Sales Rep with this information. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. Once you are approved, Liberty Mountain will provide you with an FTP username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Liberty Mountain" tab.
4. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
5. Change the settings for "Update Products," and "Update Stocks," from "No" to "Yes"
6. Click Save Config.
7. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.