RSR Group provides Camping & Survival, Firearms & Accessories, and LEO & First Responders inventory. They have approximately 25,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the RSR data feed setup on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. You will contact your RSR Group Sales Rep with this information. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. Once you’re approved, RSR will provide you with a Fulfillment account username and password along with a dealer account username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "RSR" tab.
4. Click on the "RSR Group Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username and Password as well as the email associated with your RSR Drop Ship Account. You may also enter your Dealer Account Username and Password, but it is not required.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," "Update Orders," and "Update FFL Orders," from "No" to "Yes." LEAVE "UPDATE FULFILLMENT ONLY" SETTING ON "NO."
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.