MGE Wholesale provides Cutlery and Firearms & Accessories inventory. They have approximately 3,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the MGE data feed setup on your website is to email your MGE Sales Rep with their Vendor Product Agreement form which your rep will send you after requesting the FTP credentials. Once this is returned and your account has been approved, MGE will send back a document with your FTP username and password.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "MGE" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your Dealer Number and Dealer Name.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.