Gun Accessory Supply provides Firearm Accessories inventory. They have approximately 45,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real-time). The features of their feed include a full list of their product lines, detailed descriptions with images of each product, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Gun Accessory Supply data feed set up on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. You will find the points of contact listed below in this video. They will then respond with a formal application you'll need to fill out and sign to gain proper access to the data feed. Once you are approved, Gun Accessory Supply will provide you with an FTP username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "GAS Feed" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter your FTP Username and Password.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.