Big Rock provides Archery, Camping & Survival, Firearms & Accessories, Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors, and Marine & Water Sports inventory. They have approximately 85,000 products (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Big Rock data feed setup on your website is to reach out to your sales rep and let them know that you'd like to utilize the Retriever Program, which is the complete version of their online data feed. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. We’ve been told that there is an annual fee to have access to their data feed. Once you are approved, Big Rock will provide you with an FTP username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
To connect a distributor data feeds to your website you need valid account credentials. Below are the credentials required for this distributor.
** Be sure review the example formats to ensure you have correct account details. The Retriever system username is case-sensitive and must be lowercase) and "abc123" with your password.
Big Rock Sports:
- FTP Credentials
- Username (case-sensitive)
Ex: (Username) Fulfillment account 84245 / Password: kdFK12tI
*** SITEBIZ will not establish any connections to a distributor without first verifying the account information with the distributor.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Big Rock" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username and Password.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.