Moteng provides Archery, Firearms & Accessories, Hunting & Outdoors, LEO & First Responders, and Marine & Water Sports inventory. They have approximately 16,000 products (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Moteng data feed setup on your website is to reach out your sales rep and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. Once you are approved Moteng will provide you with a FTP username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Moteng-SSI" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username and Password.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.