Davidsons provides Firearms inventory. They have approximately 8000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions of each product. ***DAVIDSONS DOES NOT PROVIDE IMAGES FOR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS***
In order to connect with Davidsons, you will need log into your account on davidsonsinc.com. Once you’re logged in, navigate to Resources > Inventory Download. Once the page loads you will see an FTP User ID and Password towards the bottom of the page.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Davidsons" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in ftp-58074930-1 for the Username.
6. Enter DavDealerlnv for the Password.
7. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
8. Change the settings for "Update Products," and "Update Stocks," from "No" to "Yes"
9. Click Save Config.
10. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.