Zanders provides Archery, Camping & Survival, Firearms & Accessories, and Hunting & Outdoors inventory. They have approximately 33,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real-time). The features of their feed include a full list of their product lines, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Zanders data feed set up on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. You will contact your Zanders Sales Rep with this information They will then respond with a Direct Ship Agreement form that you will have to fill out and return. Once you are approved, Zanders will provide you with 3 sets of credentials - Your Main Account, Accessories Account, and Gun Account.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Zanders." tab.
4. Click on the "Order Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your Accessory, Main, and Gun Account Usernames and Passwords in their respective fields.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," "Update Orders," and "Update FFL Orders," from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.