Sports South provides Firearms & Accessories, Hunting & Outdoors, and LEO & First Responders inventory. They have approximately 35,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Sports South data feed setup on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. You will contact your Sports South Sales Rep with this information. They will then respond with an Order Fulfillment Agreement form that you will have to fill out and return. Once you’re approved, you will use your Sports South Fulfillment Account Number and Password as the credentials you enter into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Sport South " tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username, Customer Number, and Source (Which should all be the same as your Username) and your Password. You can enter in your Dealer Account Credentials as well, but they are not required.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.