Lipseys provides Firearms & Accessories inventory. They have approximately 8,800 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, and electronic ordering.
The first step in getting the Lipseys data feed setup on your website is to reach out to your sales rep to confirm that your account has authorization to access the data feed. Your account credentials will be the same ones you use to log into lipseys.com. It is important to note that if you change your password on lipseys.com then you will have to update your password in the admin panel of your website too.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Lipseys Feed" tab.
4. Click on the "Lipseys General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username and Password.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes"
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.
Point of Contact:
Your Sales Rep