Kroll International provides Camping & Survival, Firearms & Accessories, LEO & First Responder and Tactical inventory. They have approximately 200,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Kroll data feed setup on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering.You will contact your Kroll International Sales Rep with this information. They will then respond with any further instructions on how to get your account setup. Once you are approved, Kroll will provide you with an FTP username and password. This is what will be entered into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Kroll" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your FTP Username and Password. You do not need to enter in your Order Confirmation Email, Name, or Account Number.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes." Leave "Test Orders" Setting to "No."
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.