Bill Hicks & Co. provides Archery, Firearms & Accessories, and Hunting & Outdoors inventory. They have approximately 30,000 products in their product feed (the product count changes in real time). The features of their feed include: a full list of their product line, detailed descriptions with images, electronic ordering, and dropshipping.
The first step in getting the Bill Hicks data feed setup on your website is to reach out to their IT department via email with your account number and let them know that you'd like to utilize their data feed for inventory access as well as automatic ordering. You will find the points of contact listed below in this video. They will then respond with a form you'll need to sign to gain proper access to the data feed. Upon approval, you will need to log into the admin panel of your website.
Instructions for Setting Up Inventory Feed
1. Log into your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
3. Scroll down until you get to the GUNIMPORT tab and click on the "Bill Hicks" tab.
4. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
5. Enter in your Customer Number.
6. Click on the "Synchronization Settings" tab.
7. Change the settings for "Update Products," "Update Stocks," and "Update Orders" from "No" to "Yes." Leave "Test Orders" Setting to "No."
8. Click Save Config.
9. Clear the Cache and Reindex if needed.
*Note: Not all manufacturers allow for their products to be drop-shipped and in some cases a brand may not provide images to the inventory feed. You may contact the manufacturer for further detail.
For any questions on obtaining your distributor feed credentials, please contact your representative.
If you have not yet set up your account with this distributor, please visit their website for more information on getting an account set up.