There are several variables that may change a product status to Disabled.
The most common reasons include:
- Product inventory may be allocated from the distributor.
- The distributor may have disabled the product because they are no longer going to carry it.
- Products with no category associated with it will be disabled automatically until a category is selected.
- The product in question may not have an image and "Disable Products With No Images" is enabled.
- "Re-enable Disabled Products" is set to no.
- There is a connection issue with the distributor feed.
Please contact our support team if you need assistance troubleshooting any issues with disabled products.