You get here by first looking at the navigation bar towards the top of the site in your back-end office. Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION.
On the left side of the website there is a scrolling navigation bar.
Navigate to SALES > CHECKOUT > CHECKOUT OPTIONS (Click the drop-down).
Enable Onepage Checkout
- Must be enabled for guest be able to checkout.
Allow Guest Checkout
- Allows guest to checkout without registering.
- Enables/Disables FFL portion of checkout. Orders may fail with distributors.
Enable Terms and Conditions
- This is required by most merchant services.
Hide Shipping Step
- Hides the option for customers to choose a different address other than the billing address.
Default Shipping Method Code
- Leave this blank. May cause issues if this field is filled out.
Default FFL License
- This is filled out to have your FFL store appear at the top of the list amongst the other FFL stores.
Quote Lifetime (days)
- The amount of days a product stays in a shopping cart without checking out.
After Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart
- Will bring customer back to shopping cart immediately after selecting a product.
Grouped Product Image
- Specifies the image shown while the grouped item is in shopping cart.
Configurable Product Image
- Specifies the image shown while item is in shopping cart.
Enable Comments Field
- Allows customer to comment on special needs or extra shipping instructions.
Show Newsletter Checkbox
- Allows customer to opt-in to receive available newsletters.
Newsletter Checked by Default
- Automatically checks the checkbox for newsletter. Customer will have to uncheck to opt-out.
My Cart Link
Display Cart Summary
- Allows customer to view everything that is currently in shopping cart.
How Did You Hear About Us
- Allows input from customer to select from drop down list about where they may have heard of you.
Enable "Other..." Field
- Allows customer to select other as input.
- Here is where put in all places your customers could've heard of you.
Shopping Cart Sidebar
Display Shopping Cart Sidebar
- Shows the current shopping cart and products within on the sidebar.
Maximum Display Recently Added Item(s)
- Allows you to set the maximum number of recently selected items to show in shopping cart sidebar at one time.
Payment Failed Emails
Payment Failed Email Sender
- Once a payment charge has failed a response is sent from the contact set here.
Payment Failed Email Receiver
- Responses to failed payment charges are received at the contact set here.
Payment Failed Template
- This will set the template style for failed payment emails.
Send Payment Failed Email Copy To
- Here you can set a separate email to send a copy of the email to.
Send Payment Failed Email Copy Method
- This determines how the email is sent.
Here you’ll be able to make those changes. Happy sales!