To disable products that do not have images applied to them from appearing on your store catalog, follow these steps:
- Login to [yourdomain].com/secureadmin
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Gunimport tab > Gunimport Settings
- Open the Gunimport Settings Tab and change the value for the configuration labeled "Disable Products without Image" to Yes.
See image below:
- Once all changes are saved you will need to reindex the site.
SYSTEM > INDEX MANAGEMENT. Select All, Refresh.
- If an image is applied to an item in your catalog, it will reenable the product to appear on your store's product listings.