An allocated item is one in which the demand far exceeds the supply. It an item is marked allocated, you will get a notification if a customer purchases this item. You then will need to contact the distributor directly to ensure the product is available.
Articles in this section
- Why is my product disabled?
- Transactional Email Addresses
- I got my first order. Now what?
- How do I check on a customer's order for them?
- I got an order but don't know which distributor it came from.
- Where can I find a list of all refunded transactions?
- What is an allocated item?
- How does GS Ecommerce handle MAP pricing?
- Can I force customer registration at checkout?