An allocated item is one in which the demand far exceeds the supply. It an item is marked allocated, you will get a notification if a customer purchases this item. You then will need to contact the distributor directly to ensure the product is available.
Articles in this section
- Disable Products without Images
- Creating URL Redirects
- New Arrival Products
- Disabling Products
- Adding a Category to the Navigation Bar
- What is an allocated item?
- Adding Inventory
- How do I enable email notifications of products that come back in stock?
- How do I add a product with dropdown options?
- Organizing Categories & Products