Having a blog on your site is an easy way to increase SEO for your website by adding relevant content.
To create a new blog post, log in to the admin panel of your website.
Navigate to the MARKETING > BLOG > ADD POST
On "Post Information" tab enter the following:
- Enter a "Title" for your post
- Specify an "Identifier" for the post - (no spaces)
- Choose a "Category" - Note: You can add more categories under BLOG > CATEGORIES
- "Status" should be set to enabled.
- Add Tags to your post based on content
- Enter your blog post in "Content" section - Note: You can use the "Show/Hide Editor" to format the post.
On "Advanced Options" tab enter the following:
- In "Keywords" box enter keywords associated with the post. This will help the search engines feed the post.
- In "Description" box enter a brief description of your post that will entice readers.
**To specify advanced settings for the Blog extension navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION
In the left-hand column find the "Sitebiz" section and "Blog" tab.
Now you'll just need to flush your cache and reindex if necessary.
SYSTEM > CACHE MANAGEMENT. Select Flush Cache Storage at the top right of the page.
SYSTEM > INDEX MANAGEMENT. Select All, Submit next to Reindex Data at the top right of the page.