A newsletter popup is a great addition to the site if you will frequently be sending out newsletters. See instructions below on how to add to enable this feature on your site.
Navigate to SYSTEM > CONFIGURATION
In the column on the left look for the "Sitebiz" section and "Newsletter Popup Settings" tab
Click to expand the Popup Settings tab
Complete the following steps:
Choose a logo image. Keep in mind the dimension of the image you upload will be reflected in the popup.
Set the "Enabled" field to Yes
- Choose a title for your popup or leave the default "Subscribe to Newsletter"
- Review and edit the "Popup Text" as necessary
- Cookie Lifetime - Amount of days that browser will wait until the popup is shown again
- Popup Load Time - Number seconds the site waits before the popup appears
- Button Background Color - Choose a hex color - http://htmlcolorcodes.com/ (ie. #FF5733)
- Button Hover Color - Choose a hex color - http://htmlcolorcodes.com/ (ie. #FF5733)
- Button Text Color - Choose a hex color - http://htmlcolorcodes.com/ (ie. #FF5733)
Click Save Config.
Navigate to SYSTEM > CACHE MANAGEMENT
Select All. Submit.